Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Cooper Black Italic HELP!!

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by raw191, Jul 26, 2006.

1. raw191

raw191 Member

Jun 5, 2006
    I downloaded a true type from Goldenweb.it but it has difficulty with the lowercase "e". It (Flexi starter) puts a ton of space after the "e" but doesn't after any of the other letters. I'm going nuts. Is there another free site to download the Italic version? Any help would be appreciated. The italics is important, and apparently flexi starter doesn't have the bold-italics button like all the other programs do. Thanks

Ross

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    I can only recommend that you pay for a licensed version and get your work done with less frustration. The licensed version can be seen here and sells for $21.00.

If have a copy of CorelDRAW, it is most likely included in their collection of fonts that accompanies the program suite.

3. raw191

raw191 Member

Jun 5, 2006
    It is licensed. It came with my machine. It just sucks. I have the dongle key and everything.

rw

4. raw191

raw191 Member

Jun 5, 2006
    Oh, I see. you meant the font. I meant the software.

rw