Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need coro boards cut into shapes

Discussion in 'Materials' started by LizardWraps, Jul 8, 2010.

1. LizardWraps

LizardWraps Member

Mar 26, 2008
    need some coro board cut into shapes for a customer. cnc?? does anyone do this??? need about 50!! all the same shape and size!!

Tags:
  2. Finishline Signs

Finishline Signs Active Member

Jul 3, 2008
    Crestview, FL
    Check with Rick at Typestries, I think he can do this for you. He's a merchant member here. He is in South Jersey.

3. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    Check with Harbor sales!

4. RycckG

RycckG Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    If one of the Merchant Members cant help you, we have several contour cutters and could probably help you

5. schramm

schramm Member

Feb 19, 2009
    I get all my stuff done at Cornerstone Architectural if you want to get pricing you can call Jeff at 309-208-1599, he did 20 of these frames below (not the finishes as these are test finishes). These are custom mirror frames which were routed and plowed with a rabbet from the back to set the mirror. Cost was really minimul and great timing. He is very good at confidentiality as well which in my business is very important as I design him and then pay him to set it up for the router in CAD. He has about 5 more of my designs right now that he is getting ready to run. Very good guy with a great facility and he ships all the time!

Attached Files: