• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need coroplast screened

fojtik83

Looking for someone who can screen 100-300 coroplast signs, 18" x 24", with a 0,255,0 green and 28,35,57 blue.

Thanks,

Tyler

ChicagoGraphics

If you go the screen printing route your color would be dead on seeing you can get the ink mixed to that color, plus it will be cheaper then having them done on a flatbed.

I would use firesprint

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
We can match to Pantone Coated colors. I don't have a formula for RGB (Not even sure they make one for screen inks).

We stock 376 Green and 289 blue which both would be similar to what I see on my monitor when I set up those colors. Depending on how accurate you need to be that might be close enough.

We're a 2 day ship to you.

signs2trade

You cannot go wrong with Firesprint. They do incredible work and are able to do better color matching with inks then most flatbed printers. Keep us in mind for any banner needs that might arise....
Thank You
Keith