• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need crystal ball

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
for you people who HAVE NO CLIPART and are cheap.....go get a copy of PRINT ARTIST!!!! $29.00 and then you wont have to ask for silly things like this.
http://www.novadevelopment.com/printartist/

guido.gif
Ya know OP, you're entitled to express your opinion but you have no idea if the original poster is either without clipart or cheap. It seems like you're just being rude for the fun of it. Meanwhile, some of us try to earn our way in life by publishing clipart.

OldPaint

ok, sorry for using such terms......but, if the guy doesnt even have a copy of corel, ART EXPLOSION, or VECTOR ART CD'S which i think anyone in this business should buy.....
thats who i was talkin to.
there was post for a font..the CHEAPO didnt want to pay $29.00 for...amazes me that these people spend $10-20k for a printer, but wont buy good VECTOR CD's that you, john deaton, signDNA sell..........
when i went computer 1992 i bought VECTOR ART 1,2,3. i got SIGN DNA, i have johns CAR-TOONS CD. many other graphic cds.....i got ART EXPLOSION 600,000.
COREL 4, 7, 10, X3, ARTS & LETTERS EXPRESS.....you cant be in this business without investing in 1-2 of these things...is what my point was.

FMVinyl

Again thats why I do not visit this site much because there are alot of non helping smart ass on here. I don't understand why people in the same business treat others like this when they ask for something that you think is below you. I would like to dig up some post that OP made in his starting out days. I am sure we could all point and laugh at the dumb questions or requests that he posts.Some of us have not been doing this as long as you. It seems like every other post you make its never anything helpfull. Just a buch of "Back in 1992 when I was doing this" bull crap.

And to answer your questions I do have Mega 1,2,3 and alot of other cds but did not find something that I could work with for this project. I guess I will go back to the helpfull forum site where others like to help each other out no matter if they think the request is dumb.

And thank you Fred for your input I think that one might work out for me.

Also Please delete my account on this forum site as I would not like to be apart of it..

Thanks

OldPaint

when i started out ....we used a charcoal stick and DRAWED ON THE INSIDE OF CAVE WALLS......nobody had invented CLIPART OR COMPUTERS.......)))))))
and back in 92..wasnt that long ago)))))
now let me tell ya about back in 1492, me and columbus sailed the blue...............................

P

ProWraps™

fmvinyl, this is one thing you can count on with this site. peoples post count, is inversly proportional with their IQ. dont let them get you down. try istockphoto or some other stock art sites. most of them will tell you "what life was like back then" or will spend more time looking down on you then they will helping you. ignore them. their life is a sad mix of wasted dreams and shit talking on this site. if you cant find anything, call me. ill help you find it.

and OLD PAINT your still drawing on cave walls as your posts prove. either help people, or get on gettin on. times have changed. and every post i see from you is referencing what the "days used to be". i dont doubt your skill as a hand painter, or a sign maker, but what i do doubt is your ability to stay current with your trade. i dont spend thousands of dollars and countless flights and hours of education to talk about the old days. but this seems to be your trademark.

TheSellOut

Old Paint...I understand why these guys are coming down on you. I have only been a member for a few weeks and I have seen mostly negative feedback from your posts.

I am sure that there is a lot we members could learn from you, so my suggestion is to take these comments as...constructive criticism more than anything else.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Old Paint...I understand why these guys are coming down on you. I have only been a member for a few weeks and I have seen mostly negative feedback from your posts.

I am sure that there is a lot we members could learn from you, so my suggestion is to take these comments as...constructive criticism more than anything else.

If you stick around a while longer you will begin to see the value of OP's posts.

He, along with bob from earth & a few others, are the tabasco sauce for Signs101.com

Without them it would be bland & almost tasteless.

wayne k
guam usa

OldPaint

and OLD PAINT your still drawing on cave walls as your posts prove. either help people, or get on gettin on. times have changed. and every post i see from you is referencing what the "days used to be". i dont doubt your skill as a hand painter, or a sign maker, but what i do doubt is your ability to stay current with your trade. i dont spend thousands of dollars and countless flights and hours of education to talk about the old days. but this seems to be your trademark.
key WORD is DRAWING...
seein youre list of $$$$$$$$$ spent for stuff THAT OTHERS DRAW...you wouldnt be here........ DRAWING talent aint listed in all that stuff))))))
and callin COREL CRAPOLA just reinforces the point.....

iSign

Again thats why I do not visit this site much because there are alot of non helping smart ass on here. I don't understand why people in the same business treat others like this when they ask for something that you think is below you. I would like to dig up some post that OP made in his starting out days.

Also Please delete my account on this forum site as I would not like to be apart of it..

Thanks

delete your own F'n account loser... Fred is not responsible for you! You made your own account & you can always walk away from it like a man if you are too weak to sift through the crap and find the value where you can... no reason to announce your pissy dissatisfaction like a little crybaby... just leave! Nobody gives a ratsass anyway... why attempt to create the drama. You think your 21 posts have left enough impression that anyone would notice your absence & beg you to stay? moreover, do you think anyone expects you to mean what you say? NO... you won't even give us the good grace of following your whiney threat by actually leaving... no doubt you'll be here crying for more clipart or crying about some thug posting outside your small tolerance level before the cock crows 3 times :rolleyes: