• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need custom cut shape sign blanks

landdesigns

Looking for someone to cut custom sign blanks, Acrylic, Alumalite ,Foam board . I just need blanks for customer signs, I will do vinyl prints for the signs.
Thank you!

Ready

Ready To Go
Looking for someone to cut custom sign blanks, Acrylic, Alumalite ,Foam board . I just need blanks for customer signs, I will do vinyl prints for the signs.
Thank you!
I'd contact this gentleman - Vern Inman. His company is 24 miles north of your location and ask him that question. Address = Custom Fab Metal Fabrication, 9669 River Rd, Marcy, NY 13403; phone = (315) 732-4939

Bob P

kcollinsdesign

Old member
If they are small and shippable, why not just outsorce the whole project? If they are big and would need to be sent via truck, then shipping will kill you.

I get substrate delivered to me for no additional charge (when I order over $100). I cut sign panels using an assortment of saws, knives, and routers. I do not have a CNC router (I do not do enough volume to justify the purchase). If I was doing that kind of volume, I would buy one - shipping sign blanks is too expensive!

Andy D

For small volume check out a shaper origin. For around $6000 you can cut practically anything.
I was looking at that router, do you know anyone that has it? One thing that worries me is that they list cutting files as (paraphrasing) " Preloaded shapes, download from their site,
or design on the router" I don't care for any of those options, do you know if you can you design on a computer and transfer?

I was looking at this router as well: https://www.yetitool.com/

Christian @ 2CT Media

Both are viable options. there is someone on here if you search who did a review. I know there is a dxf side loader for the Origin so you can use your normal design tools and get it on to the machine.