• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need digitally printed reflective decals....QUICK!

Pat Whatley

I hate asking stuff like this but I'm running out of options. I have suppliers I typically use for stuff like this but they're all closed for the holidays. The four others I've tried to contact can't give me prices until next week on reflective. Here's what I need if anybody can do it:

---------------------------------------------------
100 reflective decals, full color, laminated, 3" x 4", die cut ovals with a little "spur" on one side (think letter Q). Grade of reflective does not matter.

30 vinyl decals, full color, laminated, 2" diameter circles, cut to shape. These need to be on ControlTac or something similar.

-----------------------------------------------------

Artwork is ready to go and can be sent by noon today when I get in the shop.

I don't need either order cut apart, just leave them all on the same sheet.

The catch is I need them here by Tuesday and I've got to be able to give the people an invoice today (hopefully by 12:00) so they can cut the check out of this years budget.

If anybody can do these and ship them out by Monday PM or email me a price. Add shipping if you want or I'll give you my FedEx or UPS account number and I'll take care of the shipping myself.

PM me or email me (signs@knology.net) with a price if you have time to deal with a rush order like this.

Thanks.

veloxgraphics

Anyone know if Fellers is open today?! I dont have any reflective, but they are local so i could pick some up. Just putzing around today anyhow.

Farmboy

Pat,
We have everything here and can help ya out if need be. These could be out today. Cutting it close cause shipping would be from NY. Looks like you have alot of responses though. Good Luck!

d fleming

Yes, a lot of responses from those who are not merchant members. Not going to throw my hat in the ring on this one.

rcook99

Don't want to be a bubble buster but how they going to ship no fed ex or ups ava. today or friday.

now I have to find 2-3 doz sport gray shirts so I can screen print them for delivery this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Then there is no need for this site to offer merchant memberships. We can all just help each other.

I can't agree with that. Signs 101 has always encouraged members to deal with Merchant Members and a merchant subscription, among other things, grants the subscriber the right to self-promote their products and services. But the other side of the coin is an open bid request such as this thread. In cases such as this our policy is to permit anyone to respond regardless of their membership status.

Fortunately, such requests do not happen very often and they are confusing to many members. The appropriate place for this request would have been in the Bids Wanted category of the new classified ad section.

Personally, I don't see why you wouldn't enter a bid for this job even though some non-merchant members may also be offering the same.

d fleming

Once again Fred we disagree. You won't see my opinion on this or any other subject again. My apologies to anyone offended. Happy New Year.

Flame

. You won't see my opinion on this or any other subject again.

All I can say is P**SY.

Come on bro, lighten up. It's New Years eve, go have a few drinks and quit worrying about something that is ultimately irrelevant.

Pat, if you still need them, I'll be in the office on half days all week.

ProWraps

got a ton of 3M reflective and nothing to do today since we are all technically off and im here for some odd reason.