Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need digitally printed reflective decals....QUICK!

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by Pat Whatley, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    I hate asking stuff like this but I'm running out of options. I have suppliers I typically use for stuff like this but they're all closed for the holidays. The four others I've tried to contact can't give me prices until next week on reflective. Here's what I need if anybody can do it:

---------------------------------------------------
    100 reflective decals, full color, laminated, 3" x 4", die cut ovals with a little "spur" on one side (think letter Q). Grade of reflective does not matter.

30 vinyl decals, full color, laminated, 2" diameter circles, cut to shape. These need to be on ControlTac or something similar.

-----------------------------------------------------

Artwork is ready to go and can be sent by noon today when I get in the shop.

I don't need either order cut apart, just leave them all on the same sheet.

The catch is I need them here by Tuesday and I've got to be able to give the people an invoice today (hopefully by 12:00) so they can cut the check out of this years budget.

If anybody can do these and ship them out by Monday PM or email me a price. Add shipping if you want or I'll give you my FedEx or UPS account number and I'll take care of the shipping myself.

PM me or email me (signs@knology.net) with a price if you have time to deal with a rush order like this.

Thanks.

Tags:
  2. netfryer

netfryer Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Iowa
    Anyone know if Fellers is open today?! I dont have any reflective, but they are local so i could pick some up. Just putzing around today anyhow.

3. rcook99

rcook99 Very Active Member

May 25, 2006
    NE
    Just spoke to Fellers and YES they are open today.

4. GB2

GB2 Very Active Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Connecticut, USA
    PM sent

5. StickyBoyz

StickyBoyz Member

Feb 24, 2005
    WI
    PM sent.

6. saktrnch

saktrnch Member

Mar 20, 2009
    email sent

7. Farmboy

Farmboy Active Member

Feb 8, 2007
    Auburn, NY
    Pat,
    We have everything here and can help ya out if need be. These could be out today. Cutting it close cause shipping would be from NY. Looks like you have alot of responses though. Good Luck!

8. d fleming

d fleming Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Middleburg, Florida
    Yes, a lot of responses from those who are not merchant members. Not going to throw my hat in the ring on this one.

9. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    When someone posts for help you do not need to be a merchant member to offer help!

10. vinylbarry

vinylbarry Active Member

Jun 6, 2006
    Pat did you try d&t

11. d fleming

Nov 28, 2007
    Middleburg, Florida
    Then there is no need for this site to offer merchant memberships. We can all just help each other.

12. rcook99

May 25, 2006
    NE
    now I have to find 2-3 doz sport gray shirts so I can screen print them for delivery this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2009
  13. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    I can't agree with that. Signs 101 has always encouraged members to deal with Merchant Members and a merchant subscription, among other things, grants the subscriber the right to self-promote their products and services. But the other side of the coin is an open bid request such as this thread. In cases such as this our policy is to permit anyone to respond regardless of their membership status.

Fortunately, such requests do not happen very often and they are confusing to many members. The appropriate place for this request would have been in the Bids Wanted category of the new classified ad section.

Personally, I don't see why you wouldn't enter a bid for this job even though some non-merchant members may also be offering the same.

14. Farmboy

Farmboy Active Member

Feb 8, 2007
    Auburn, NY
    rcook99, I sent you a pm. let me know if I can help.

15. d fleming

Nov 28, 2007
    Middleburg, Florida
    Once again Fred we disagree. You won't see my opinion on this or any other subject again. My apologies to anyone offended. Happy New Year.

16. rcook99

May 25, 2006
    NE
    Farmboy
    Thanks for the PM I appreciate your willingness to help others. That is what makes this site so GREAT!

17. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver

All I can say is P**SY.

Come on bro, lighten up. It's New Years eve, go have a few drinks and quit worrying about something that is ultimately irrelevant.

Pat, if you still need them, I'll be in the office on half days all week.

18. ProWraps

ProWraps Very Active Member

Sep 30, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    got a ton of 3M reflective and nothing to do today since we are all technically off and im here for some odd reason.