• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Falcon Ink Cartridges

bmatlock5

I hope I am not breaking any rules, if so, I apologize and plesase delete, but if anyone has any empty Falcon Outdoor Ink Cartidges (the new ones that have been giving trouble) lying around that you are going to throw away I might be interested in them if the price is right. do not want Valuejet, only the white ones for Falcons. Doing a little school project and these seem to me working good for what we are doing but I need them to keep matching what we have used so far. Need around 30 of them. Messege me if you have any you would like to dump and what you would need for them. I am not looking to make anyone rich, just willing to take some trash off your hands and put to good use (about time these new cartridges were good for something)

Thanks