• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Need FB500 user end lamp housing CQ114-67018

pkeshtgani

Hi Richard. Unfortunately they are not repairable. Have to suck it and buy a brand new one. I know it sucks dipping 5k$ into it.

Michael-Nola

I print things. It is very exciting.
These lamps (any lamps) can definitely be repaired. They're not complicated devices.
Usually when they stop working it is due to movement failure. Tearing it down, cleaning, and greasing does the trick most of the time.

I would be happy to help you if you're nearby - where are you located? I'm in the DC area.
Otherwise, tear it open, clean it up, and grease it!

Turnergraphics

These lamps (any lamps) can definitely be repaired. They're not complicated devices.
Usually when they stop working it is due to movement failure. Tearing it down, cleaning, and greasing does the trick most of the time.

I would be happy to help you if you're nearby - where are you located? I'm in the DC area.
Otherwise, tear it open, clean it up, and grease it!
I'm in South Carolina. I'm with you, anything can be repaired. I'll try cleaning as you suggest. Thank you