• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Feedback on this Vinyl.

iegrafixs

Has anyone used this vinyl for vehicle wraps? Just wondering how it would compare to 3M or similar brands.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 158

njshorts

We just got samples from grimco, haven't used it yet... We did use the OC laminate, and it's pretty awesome!

Salmoneye

Use it on box trucks, great so far. Bigfish is giving you an even better price as well. Flat surfaces with rivets, printed nice.

HulkSmash

You can just buy IJ140 for the same price. it's the same principle.
i wouldnt suggest using it over rivets.

Custom_Grafx

I saw the sample... it's nothing special... just a polymeric with air release...

don't use it on a car... do urself a favour

MontereySigns

You can be World Grand Champion Wrap Installer and still have your customers complain about your calendered wrap film 6 months after installation. If you don't mind re-doing the wrap for free because you saved $250 on your media costs then this is the product for you. Oracal's new 3169RA and 3551RA, as well as 3M's IJ35/40, Arlon 4560GTX, and others are all the same.

Pay the price for cast films and your customers will say nice things about your work and probably buy from you again

-Bud

njshorts

a followup-

we're sold on the OC lam... it's inexpensive and high quality. I still havent gotten to use anything else, but we're happy with oracal elsewhere.