• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Ferrari F430 template

k.a.s.

Hang on let me go take a couple pics of mine.........Oh wait its out being detailed.

Sorry, no help here either. And I hate you as well. lol

Kevin

SignManiac

The best I can do is pull mine outside and take a few photos of it for you if you can't find a template :) They're quite popular this year.

ProWraps

sideburns. you the man. downloaded the gif, used free tokens at vectormagic.com, created a perfect vector, just have to scale up now. awesome! thanks bud.

b snyder. excellent find. gotta love it when they make pdfs illustrator editable! both great finds. you guys rock!

as far as it being a ferrari. its just another paycheck. dont care what the cars shape or brand is. they all get wrapped the same.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
sideburns. you the man. downloaded the gif, used free tokens at vectormagic.com, created a perfect vector, just have to scale up now. awesome! thanks bud.

b snyder. excellent find. gotta love it when they make pdfs illustrator editable! both great finds. you guys rock!

as far as it being a ferrari. its just another paycheck. dont care what the cars shape or brand is. they all get wrapped the same.

Just costs more when you accidentally back it into the garage door or cut too deep with the xacto