• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Floor Graphic Material Suggestion - Carpet & Concrete (sidewalk?)

fresh

I know about GF 210 & 212, but I was hoping there is a product out there that would work for both applications.

I'm also waiting to hear back from my client if the concrete is sealed, since GF 210 won't work if it isn't sealed. I think I've seen sidewalk material in the past, but I can't figure it out.

thanks!

Ragnabrok

alumigraphics has a printable aluminum film made to stick to brick and concrete, available as smooth or textured. I ran some through a Roland printer at an open house, and it has survived 2 years through canadian prairie winters on a sidewalk.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I know about GF 210 & 212, but I was hoping there is a product out there that would work for both applications.

I'm also waiting to hear back from my client if the concrete is sealed, since GF 210 won't work if it isn't sealed. I think I've seen sidewalk material in the past, but I can't figure it out.

thanks!

I have all the options but need to know how long they will be going down for. Also which machine are you printing with?