• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Need Help Cleaning Clogged HeadsFor The Oce Arizona 1280 GT

RL LeFranc

Hey Guys,

I'm working with an Oce Arizona 1280 GT UV Printer and I cannot get the print heads for Cyan, Magenta and Whites to fire properly. The person before me didn't do regular maintenance and it seems white is completely clogged. When I do a purge, White ink does not flow at all. I cannot use Automatic Maintenance Assistance for some reason because it says "Pressure Too Low". Manual maintenance isn't giving me better results as the Nozzle Check still gives me the same results. Will a Full Ink Flush resolve the problem for me? And can anyone tell me why I am getting the "Pressure Too Low" message when attempting to use the Automatic Maintenance Assistance feature? Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Bly

Oue Oce wasn't clearing nozzles - we found the problem was ink solidifying in the suction tool line.

I would do a white ink flush, and if that doesn't work talk to a tech to get a flush kit to try and purge the flush through the head. You really shouldn't let the nozzle outs sit for too long, it may be a lost cause. But white is always pretty finicky. You can also try soaking it with flush with a wipe for as long as you can. A tech can also do a flush through the head, but that requires a service call.

chinaski

soak heads with the flush. also try using a dry swap and lightly scrub the head

I was under the impression, from Canon tech, that flush is basically depigmented ink and not really a cleaning agent, more intended to re-wet the heads.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
I was under the impression, from Canon tech, that flush is basically depigmented ink and not really a cleaning agent, more intended to re-wet the heads.

heard the same thing, but it still cleans. isopropyl will clean though. but it will evaporate so soaking some inside wont do much.

RL LeFranc

Thanks for the replies guys. It turns out the reason why the AMS wasn't working was because the air line was never connected. Now I can use the Automatic Maintenance feature, which by the way works well. Unfortunately AMS is not enough to get the Whites to fire. Also now the AMS Auxiliary Waste Tank is full and I have no idea where it is located. If anyone knows where it is located I would greatly appreciate it.