• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Creating True Type Font

signs2trade

I HAVE A CUSTOMER NEEDING TO CREATE A TRUE TYPE FONT FOR THERE COMPANY LOGO. IT IS JUST TWO LETTERS BUT THEY WANT TO BE ABLE TO TYPE THE LOGO IN THERE EMAILS INSTEAD OF EMBEDDING THE LOGO.
<DIR>Right now they embed that 55kb graphic in every e-mail they send internally.
<DIR>55kb doesn't sound like much until you considered 22,000 mailboxes generating an average of 50 e-mails a day.
ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED
THANK YOU
KEITH:help:
</DIR>
</DIR>

Attachments

• WM.pdf
    1.1 KB · Views: 142

Steve C.

If you have Corel Draw, some earlier versions allow ttf export. Newer version
only type 1 fonts. Check you manual for directions.
Basicly, set up a page for exporting one character at a time. characters should
be 720pt.

I dont see how typing the font into email will do any good, as the reciepient
will need to have that font loaded for it to show up........

Checkers

Lots of variables, and a lot of potential ways to approach this. So the real question is why?
A linked image can cause the message to be filtered as spam, but an embedded "font" may be lost if the client's end user chooses not to display the message in HTML.
You can create a true type font fairly easily using Corel, and depending on how detailed you want to get, you an even set it up so your client can assign colors to each "charater" too.

Checkers