• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help finding ColorCamm PC-600 Printhead # 22805387

Tdurst79

Does any one know of some distributors that sell the Roland PC-600 Print head.
Unfortunately after I got it printing the way we were hoping it would I killed the print head. I've Bought a copy of the user notes and service guide to better understand all of the does and don't s with this machine. Now I just need a Print Head and I was hoping someone here would know of a good place.

Dead Pixel Streaking after I cleaned it wrong I believe.

Capture.jpg ItBegins.jpg

Below
are the only descent pics I got from our Colorcamm before I killed the print-head. Prints perfect for what we need, we were really happy with these. There on Holographic Material so excuse the reflect.
We do Original Digital art decals, The Angels were done by use, the others were just used in seeing what all I could do with the printer. I cleaned after every print but I think I cleaned it wrong.
Please any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Tony
Capture5.jpg Capture3.jpg Angel.jpg Turtles for kids.jpg

maskman

they seem to be ,I have been looking at alot of sites for heads and most seem to be made in Indonesia . I also emailed them to make sure I was looking at the correct Part number and got a true response from them.

I did not order because I already ordered from Roland .

I just opened one of the ones I ordered from Roland and I can not find a "made in" decal anywhere on it .
MM

FrankW

The technology roland uses for that printers is originally developped and produced by Alps. Perhaps they still produce heads, but as far as I know roland modifies them a little bit.

SpeediGary

Print Head

This probably is going to be kinda vague because we haven't used our PC-600 for printing in quite awhile, but several years ago I replaced our head and was able to purchase one thru a distributor somewhere around Boston. Sorry I can't remember the name of the company. Have you tried going to Roland's website forums? That's where I got help. The actual replacement of the head is pretty straight forward, but you need to also have the firmware that matches the head in order for it to work properly. If you find a head, but it doesn't have the new firmware, I don't think it will work right so beware of that.

jfrias777

PrintHead Genuine is a Rip-Off

DO NOT GIVE THEM any Bank Info. This is a SCAM! they get your bank info and send you nothing. Anyone know anyone in the USA that will sell a new printhead for the rolanc camm pro-600 Thermal pRInter?