Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help finding software

Discussion in 'General Software' started by glendenninge, Jan 29, 2008.

1. glendenninge

glendenninge New Member

Oct 23, 2007
    I'm looking for templates for a dirt modified and dirt latemodel. Does anyone here know where I could find something like that? I know there is some because I have seen it at various sign shops in the area.

Tags:
  2. Samm

Samm Very Active Member

Mar 12, 2007
    Welcome!

3. racegirl

racegirl New Member

Dec 27, 2007
    Have you had any luck finding this kind of software?

4. cOrKinSA

cOrKinSA Very Active Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Race + Girl...
    Ahhh my two favorite words, and when combined together the imagination runs wild! Since you never welcome'd yourself I had to be a...
    :thread

5. glendenninge

glendenninge New Member

Oct 23, 2007
    No I haven't found anything yet. One person said to just get the templates off of like USMTS website but I'll have to keep looking around.

6. GRAYWOLF

GRAYWOLF New Member

May 12, 2005
    I have a dirt mod template but you will have to mod it to match your car body builders measurements.

Sorry guys this totally looks like a newb forum.
    Im Mike From Graywolf Graphics in Pahrump Nevada and have been lurking and looking for a while.

7. schurms

schurms Member

Dec 8, 2006
    All you bodies are different. you will need to have customer supply their body measurements. Thats how I do it.