• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help finding this truck.

performancev

I know i have seen this truck on the cover of a c.d. Any help in finding who makes this (or just this file) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Matt

Attachments

• trevathonnose.jpg
    trevathonnose.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 63

performancev

Not there. I think someone used it in an add or on the cover of a cd case. I'm kinda remembering it having red lettering. It's been around for a few years.

Deaton Design

You might try contacting Tramp to see if he still has copies of the cd available. I know signwarehouse used to sell it, they still might, so check there. I also have it, but its at the shop, and Im at home, so I cant remember the name either. Best thing would be to contact Tramp.

performancev

Thank you all for your help. It is a tramp design and I do have the file. Went straight to it once i knew who made it.I think that was the only folder i did not open. I only looked in about 200 different files, 20 dvd's and 3 hard drives for it. :)
:thankyou:

performancev

Thank you all for the welcomes. I have been in the vinyl business since '04. I do more vehicle graphics than traditional signs. I am located in Rowlett,Tx , about a 30 min drive (depending on the time of day and how many idiots are sending their cars to the scrap yard )from downtown Dallas. I have a 3,000 sq. ft. shop w/14' bay doors. I do a lot of airbrushing on my vinyl. I love frog juice (8 frogs in every can!). I buy most of my supplies from Fellers and have the best sales rep. (Joe Salvadore) anyone could ask for. I have a car show business and do shows around the north Tx area. I do sublimation and screenprinting. I sell and install emergency vehicle equipment(lights,sirens,etc.). I enjoy dirt track racing and go to the local tracks just about every weekend. I am involved in sea doo racing, both closed course and drag racing. If you want to know more just ask. Matt

Jillbeans

The CD is "Tramps Designs"
"Designs with an Attitude"
©2002 Grayson Business Computers, Inc.
Sold via SIGNWarehouse.com
I got mine free as a gift for being a Letterville Resident.
Love....Jill