• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help - Flexi Print & Cut

LittleEG

Hi all,

Hope someone can help me.

In production manager, after hitting send, RIP's fine but goes into the output and gives me a "Setup inactive" in the status column. I have not changed anything in the setup properties. The only thing I have done was delete a media profile from the media management tab in the Default Job Properties. Thinking that was it, I imported the profile again, but still comes up with the same status. I also checked to make sure all media matched on the Production Manager, RIP & Print and the Printer (HP Latex 335). Still get the same status, "Setup Inactive". It doesn't matter what I send over to PM, status stays the same.

Thanks in advance.

jimboeejit

are all cables connected?...obvious i know but may have been disconnected...

in production manager on left side it lists all
machines you installed in flexi..they should all
have a tick beside them in box....same as in rip and print it will show what machine you are sending to....

also you can add another setup in PM if
your really stuck...bit of a pain if you are using custom setup but quick if its just stock profiles etc.

netsol

what antivirus are you using?
has the network designation changed?. (home, work, domain, public?) rules change when it does
did the ip of the printer change? can you ping it?
http://<printer ip address> do we see printer?
changes to router? firmware update of modem or router?
turn off firewall for a quick test
restart EVERYTHING, pc, printer, router, modem (pending windows updates stop many services)
no errors on printer?

FrankW

Right-click on the name of the queue on the title bar above the job list, and select the „inactive“ (or „set inactive“, not shure) entry out of the context menu. The Check-symbol will disappear, and you can print.

FrankW

[QUOTE="jimboeejit, post: 1499298, member: 82314]

in production manager on left side it lists all
machines you installed in flexi..they should all
have a tick beside them in box....same as in rip and print it will show what machine you are sending to.....[/QUOTE]

This is true with older versions of Flexi only. Since Flexi 11 (as far as I remember), the PM had a complete redesign.

LittleEG

Thank you all for the replies. I removed the printer from flexi, checked all cables and re added and turned it on. Works like a charm now!