• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Need help HP 360 Latex first connexion PC not working

petit

HY guys

I've just bought a used HP 360 LATEX but i can't find a way to connect it to the PC.
I'm using Signature RIP and the printer is connect by ethernet to the PC. I've chosen an IP adress manualy on the printer/PC but nothing comes to the PC. I've also tried using automatic IP and default settings but nothing...no netwrok found. There is an usb connection on the printer but i don't think it is used for PC connection, maybe for firmeware updates or profile media update...
I use a ROLAND VP300 by ethernet connection and SP300 by USB and never had a problem :(

Bert Wondervan

HY guys

I've just bought a used HP 360 LATEX but i can't find a way to connect it to the PC.
I'm using Signature RIP and the printer is connect by ethernet to the PC. I've chosen an IP adress manualy on the printer/PC but nothing comes to the PC. I've also tried using automatic IP and default settings but nothing...no netwrok found. There is an usb connection on the printer but i don't think it is used for PC connection, maybe for firmeware updates or profile media update...
I use a ROLAND VP300 by ethernet connection and SP300 by USB and never had a problem :(

As Dan360 said, first make a direct connection to see if everything is working properly and then try it over ethernet.

Bert Wondervan

I'm already using a direct connection by an ethernet cable not by a network if it is what you mean.

I mean, use a USB cable to connect your printer directly to your PC.
If your printer does not have a usb port then you need a serial to usb cable, which you can buy for usd 10-20 on the internet.