• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help in the Ranch Cucamonga area

Donny7833

Hello Fello Sign101'ers,

I'm doing a hot rush project for one of my clients. This entails printing 150 large decals (in progress) and shipping them overnight Monday for a Tue am delivery to a warehouse in Rancho Cucamonga. My client thinks the warehouse staff will be able to apply these decals to stock already at the warehouse and ship by the end of the same day. :doh: I think they're screwed.

Unfortunately I can't hop on a plane to help out, though a day is sunny CA would be nice.

Is there a Signs101 member in the area that would be willing to take on this project? Basically instructing and assisting the warehouse staff in order to get this project done on time.

Please PM me if interested and we can discuss details and compensation.

Thanks in advance, Donny

binki

..., though a day is sunny CA would be nice.

No kidding. We just went from about 6 weeks of cold/rain/wind/hail/snow to low 80's the last few days. You are missing out. Sorry I can't otherwise help but if you could come out you would enjoy it. Instant-Signs is pretty close to RC though.