• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help knowing how to quote for vinyl application on acrylic & window

Quickgraphics13

Good Afternoon Friends!

I am going to do a job for new upcoming client. He wants me to quote him on this blank acrylic sheet you see in the image attachment. He wants two color vinyl on both sides of the box. The measurements for the horizintal blank sheet are 10.5"x34" , and also a window with white vinyl lettering 19"x67" and also he wants a-frame signcade 24"x36" with print & frame. Can somebody please share on how to give an acurate quote? What system do you guys use to give an aquarte price on custom vinyl application? What should I charge for install & travel, or what would be a standard rate, I am open minded to suggestions & ideas.
IMAG2335.jpg IMAG2338.jpg

hrly charge

When charging for time and travel, I just charge a set hourly fee of 55$/hr that is weather i am traveling to do an install or actually installing. exp, if i am doing the job you are and i think it will take me a half hour to drive each way and two hours to do the job its 165$ for labor and trav.