• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help locating a design

Hello all,
I have a co-worker that lost a child to SIDS. She has asked me to create a shirt but requested the "end SIDS now" pink and blue ribbon to be on the front left of the shirt. The file she gave me was off of the internet which is way to small. Does anyone know where I could get that design or who I can contact? I tried contacting the SIDS foundation and I got their answering machine stating that they where closed.:banghead: Everyone here has been so helpful in the past. Thanks again.

Matt

brent brooks

Hi There,

That sids logo you were looking for, I managed to find a thumbnail at
http://www.stylefeeder.com/i/5bjdt2w...bon-Car-Magnet
I reckoned it was good enough to vectorise, I thought i'd just check it out and I got a bit carried away(I Love vectorising!!) anyway I ended up vectorising it just for fun. If you'd like I can send it to you. I'm new to the forum so I don't know if i'd be breaking any rules.

Let me know if you are okay with it then i'll mail it to you!

Ciao

brent brooks

is this what you were looking for?

Attachments

• END SIDS NOW.jpg
    END SIDS NOW.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 69
  • gifts that give.jpg
    gifts that give.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 61