• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Need help locating manual head adjustment on SP-540i

zooms

Hi Guys,

I just changed my black/cyan DX4 head on my Roland SP-540i printer. I now need to manually adjust the heads (I have done this before....but cant for the life of me find it again in the service mode to print the test pattern to start the adjustments) The pattern im looking for shows the heads printing straight, and then also in comparison to the Magenta head etc. I know I need these adjusted first before I start the Vert/Horiz adjustments etc.

I am already in the service mode, and just need help how to find the test prints so I can start the adjustments.

Thank you so much if you can help.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It's under the "Head Adjust" menu and you should do all of the alignments in there and in order for the best results. Just do the first alignment that pops up and when you are done with that one, scroll down to the next one and continue until all of the adjustments have been done.

The one you are looking for is called Bias/Vertical and should be the first item in the head adjust menu.