• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help....looking for this

signs2trade

I have been hired to duplicate a BUNCH of safety stickers for forklifts. Does anyone know where I might find this type of clip art. Any help is appreciated.
Keith

Attachments

• PC070477.JPG
    PC070477.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 132

CheapVehicleWrap

I had done something similar. It wasn't a restoration so they were happy with the pics I took, a little bit of cleanup and print. At least they were the original design.

Team Valhalla

Do you know what brand of lift truck it is? They look like manufacturer supplied graphics.

Sorry if you've already thought of this, but maybe a call to the manufacturer or distributor of the lift may get you there.

SP

signs2trade

Do you know what brand of lift truck it is? They look like manufacturer supplied graphics.

Sorry if you've already thought of this, but maybe a call to the manufacturer or distributor of the lift may get you there.

SP

The manufacturer subs the work out to another sign company. My customer repairs the lifts but It takes about 6 weeks to get the graphics. They need them much faster. I dont think there will be much luck in obtaining the artwork from them.
I like your logo..........

Team Valhalla

Thanks... but yours looks better!

We just started doing our own graphics for the line of racing equipment we make. My head hurts most days from trying to learn and remember all this "stuff". I was 46 when I started down a different path career wise... thus "Route 46".

Anyway, back to your issue... Any chance of your customer getting one set of graphics "pulled ahead" and you scanning it somehow?

SP