• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help new computer

Looking to buy a new computer currently running Windows 7 with flexi 12 any suggestions on a good computer to get or what to look for?? Thanks

OldPaint

not sure the age of your present puter.............but if what you have now is running a disc hard drive, consider buying a SOLID STATE DRIVE hard drive(250 gig)little more then $100.........update your ram, less the $100.....LOAD WIN 7 on the SSD install your flexi........... or you can have your present hard cloned to the SSD with little free program called AOMEI. your computer will have to have SATA PORTS.......to connect the SSD to.

rossmosh

Does it need to be Windows 7 or are you buying it because people have said bad things about Windows 10? I have Windows 7, 8, and 10 computers. On the 8 and 10 computers, I install Classic Shell. They operate almost the same as the Windows 7 machines.

Otherwise, I use Slickdeals to find a lot of my tech. If you can monitor for a few weeks, you can often find a deal.

SignBurst PCs

I would be happy to help and answer any computer questions you may have.

We are a Merchant Member here and can build with Windows 7 or Windows 10.

We are also a Flexi Dealer.

Please feel free to give ma a call anytime.