• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help on what sign wrap to get for outdoor sign

EddieHollywood

Hi
I need to buy a few signs for outdoor use that i would like to wrap around the sign to hold it on with straps in the back and have a few ?s

What would be the best thickness for a outdoor sign wrap like this to use?
Would like it to last 2 to 3 years or more before fading much.

One sign is 8 feet wide by 6 feet tall so if i design the sign as 9x7 is the enough for me wrap the sign around back of the 1 inch thick wood?

I am looking for very good thigh full color printing with no line streaks i use a wide format canon myself and i am use to great full detailed prints but my canon is not rated for outdoor use.
Should i look for a printer that is using the newer Epson for the best color and quality look with the extra colors of ink?

What do you think this should cost me for this.
I will need two one for each side

Then i will need a third that is another size close to this but i do not have the exact size yet?

Thanks

sardocs

Lorem ipsum color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut rutrum eros vitale lacus rhoncus tristique. Name gravida sapien a dolor ultrices congue. Nulla nec urna nibh. Sed cursus lectus interdum felis hendrerit vestibulum.

401Graphics

google translates it as

This color is required to post a comment. To Read More About Lake vitality tank. Name of the company's planning basketball hotel. Test systems. But sometimes it's more strategic industrial project.

skyhigh

Hi
I need to buy a few signs for outdoor use that i would like to wrap around the sign to hold it on with straps in the back and have a few ?s

What would be the best thickness for a outdoor sign wrap like this to use?
Would like it to last 2 to 3 years or more before fading much.

One sign is 8 feet wide by 6 feet tall so if i design the sign as 9x7 is the enough for me wrap the sign around back of the 1 inch thick wood?

I am looking for very good thigh full color printing with no line streaks i use a wide format canon myself and i am use to great full detailed prints but my canon is not rated for outdoor use.
Should i look for a printer that is using the newer Epson for the best color and quality look with the extra colors of ink?

What do you think this should cost me for this.
I will need two one for each side

Then i will need a third that is another size close to this but i do not have the exact size yet?

Thanks

Are you talking about a wooden billboard structure..... and you want to install a banner wrap over it? And the extra size to wrap around the back (with pole pockets)?
I am looking for very good thigh full color printing with no line streaks
Thats important. Good call on the "no line streaks". Not professional at all.

What type of work do you currently do with your Canon?