• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NEED HELP PLEASE SOMEONE

OseltonSigns

Hi All

I recently had a new head and capping station installed on my CJV150-130 which is great. but im having issues printing solid colours especially purple which i didnt have prior to the new head being installed. I keep getting what i can only say is blemishes in the print on all medias from roller banner, pvc banner, polymeric vinyl (gloss and Matt) monomeric vinyl (gloss and matt) I have also printed solid blocks of CMYK and had no issues. AR|GHHHH!

I have been back to my ink supplier who recommened the enginner and I have tried everything under the sun that they have both told me to do and also changed all 8 cartridges over also and done probably upto 8 ink fill (which ive been told to do). The print test is great. however I have also noticed that when im printing black fine text its very furry round the edges which is wasnt before. Im at a loss and have already spent alot of time and money and not getting nowhere. The enginner has said theres nothing more he can do.

I have also attached images of what is happening.

Many thanks in advance
Nathan

Attachments

• IMG_7154.jpg
    IMG_7154.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_7155.jpg
    IMG_7155.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_7156.jpg
    IMG_7156.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_7157 (1).jpg
    IMG_7157 (1).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_7157.jpg
    IMG_7157.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 151

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks like contamination. It's either on the media or something lfet over from the tech. Since it basically purple, I'd check out your cyan and magenta channels.

dweavers

What print profile are you using, the same one for all media?
I definatley looks like media contamination or wrong print profile

The Doo

The Sign Lady
If you tried everything what's the point of asking?

Use a swab and clean around the heads. Clean your media.
Hey Tex...were you having a bad day when you responded?

Not nice when our people are asking for help...especially not from a fellow Texan. Just sayin'.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
My day was great. But the OP reminds me of a kid or lazy employee when they come to me yelling and say "I've tried everything!" His thread title sounds like a screaming 5 year old.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Looks like drop out to me. Usually that's going to be a bad damper or bad connection between the damper and ink line. Check the ink lines for air bubbles as they are a sign there is a bad connection. Sometimes you won't see air bubbles but there's still a bad connection though.