• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help print transparent in Flexisign Pro. I think it is 8.6.

vinylink0331

Does anyone have Flexisign Pro. I need an image sent to me!

Every time I print transparent images, I have vertical and horizontals lines that cross each other, making a checkerboard pattern. Does anyone know why the program is doing this to me. I have tried a number of different tricks to get them out but nothing works. Anyone else ever had this problem before? Please let me know if you have because this has been holding up a print job of mine for a while and it is a huge job. I may have to completely redesign without transparent images if I cant figure something out in the next few hours.

Printing on a Mutoh Valuejet 48" 1204 printer, Flexisign Pro 8.6

Last edited:

vinylink0331

Does anyone have FlexiSign Pro? I want to send an image and have it sent back as. jpg

Maybe I can send original file and someone can send it back to me as a jpg without all of the white lines it. If anyone has flexi, please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated.

strypguy

Send it to me and I'll look at it and see if I get the same issues then send it back to you as a jpg.
agpsigns(at)msn.com.

vinylink0331

Ill send that image in about 30 mins, im not in the office. I didnt see anywhere to turn a grid off. Ill try to look and see. Ill be back in about 30 mins. Thanks a lot, be back soon.