• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need help really bad!!!!

elsignshop

Hey :signs101:
my mutoh falcon Jr is acting stupid today, when i send somthing to print it only prints out black, no color. when i do a test print all the colors come out nice. if i send Cyan, magenta, yellow to print it starts like its going to print then goes back to the capping station and says plot ready. im using flexisign 8.5. Pro. if any one out there can help i would really appreciated, Im backed up 3 weeks of printing work. thank you, Daniel

SPCAE_86

What were you printing when this started happening? Do you use the profile to print films or something that only outputs the K channel? I would go to the RIP and check your settings there. I am not familiar with that RIP, so do you output from a graphics software to the RIP and is monochrome or print all colors in black selected anywhere? Hope this helps.

randya

the JR has a black only mode, if I remember correctly it is when ALL 3 of the Quality lights are lit.

elsignshop

just took it all apart found out the color head fuse is blown. so im guessing that might be the problem. but its weird it wont even try to print color.

CRD

Screenshot from Flexi 8.1 do not know if 8,5 is the same.
In the rips advanced tab Check Color mode is not greyscale but CYMK.

Paco

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_02 Jan. 27 17.26.jpg
    ScreenHunter_02 Jan. 27 17.26.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 134

elsignshop

update on my problem, was that the sensor went bad. so i replaced them with a parts printer i had laying around. while disconnecting things to try to fix the problem i blow the fuse on the color head. i replace my fuse with a home made kind and solder it in place ( i used a 1.5 amp fuse ) . look at the pic. know im in need of a color print head so i can be back running.

Attachments

• IMAG0650.jpg
    IMAG0650.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 131