• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need help setting up plotter eye

Print Com

I have a mimaki cg-160 fx plotter. The plotter was running fine and every so often more time now. Plotter would read the head of the sheet then as it goes toward the back it cant read it. I think its the eye instead the plotter head. I circled what I think it is. wanting to know how to set it and recalibrate potter.

Also could somebody take a pic of theres. So I can see kinda where the position of that eye is suppose to be.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• photo.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 129

Print Com

I'm not sure if, what is in pic is wrong. But I can't seem to get plotter to read sheet size. It will will read the pinch rollers and assuming its reading the width. When it gets to the length. It will read the top of the page (head). Then when it goes to read the tail (bottom) of page. The plotter just keeps running and runs the whole sheet out of plotter. I am lost on whats wrong with this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also I read maybe it might be the sensor eye. How do you test the sensor to see if that is the problem.

Thanks in advance