Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Setting up Roland PC 600!

Discussion in 'Roland' started by safety555, Mar 14, 2005.

1. safety555

safety555 New Member

Mar 14, 2005
    Hi,

Can anyone provide some help on setting up the Roland PC 600?
    I am a newbie, bought machine to print and cut window decals for my business. I basically need some help setting up the Roland PC 600 on Windows XP running Corel 12 software. Need to learn some basics with this set up so I can perform some printing.
    What I am looking at doing is to print basic graphics as well as photos and cut out some lettering. Also any other information and tricks / tips would be appreciated. You can email me at:

safety555@hotmail.com

One more thing... this site is great. Keep up the good work people.

Thanks,
    Trevor

Tags:
  2. jimdes

jimdes Active Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Welcome . . . Hope the PC 600 works out for you. Did you research it much before you bought it? Let's see some photos of your work when you get it going.

3. bohica1981

bohica1981 New Member

Mar 14, 2005
    We use a pc-600 quite regularly and i can say one thing....good luck. This machine is not the best to use. If you use corel 12 the best bet is to print 3 color for vectors and 4 color with photos. Use "black hairline" for your cuts and set cutting to "cut by line type" Hope this helps

4. Mike Paul

Mike Paul Major Contributor

Dec 30, 2003
    NJ
    Have you tried Roland's forum?
    You may get more replies and a quicker response there. They have a pc600 forum.