• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help Shortening cure times with an Auxiliary Dryer

I've been running a lot of Flexcon Busmark through my printer.

The best I can tell it seems to take between 48 to 72 hours for the product to be completely cured. Any time less that and the product is too easily stretched to effectively work with.

My SOP has been to unfurl the printed roll and let it sit in the shop for 24-48 hours before I cut it out and pack it into boxes. Then the packaged product sits in the shop for another 48 hours before I give it to my client. The client is handling their own installs.

That works for the normal orders I have enough time built into it so that the product has a minimum of 72 hours of curing before its installed.

The problem I'm running into is that the client has needed several reprints after they've received the initial order, usually due to installer errors, so they want it ASAP. Since the reprints don't have time to cure properly they are finding the reprints difficult to install.

Would an auxiliary dryer resolve this problem? How much time would it take off the curing process?

Thanks,
Chris