• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help sublimation people

Rage Wraps

Ok guys here is what I have. I used a company called 6B Apparel for this job and to put it shortly they screwed it up and wont fix the issue. After canceling the credit card payment they are now asking for a third party opinion that does this kind of work. I have a very upset client that has been very patient and just wants what he ordered. I would love to give that to him, but I need to get this fixed first. I have provided original proofs as well as pictures of the final product. The situation is the final work was printed different from the artwork and proofs I provided him. After two months of multiple emails and phone calls with false promises I still have nothing fixed. So here is what I am asking. If someone can review the proofs and the final output and see they were printed wrong and be able to email me a letter with your letterhead on it I would appreciate it. Sponsor logos were printed the wrong way, one shirt size was wrong, my artwork which was given to him in a vector form was all converted to outlines, but they went and edited the text on one shirt to spell a name the way they thought it should be spelled. You can see it spelled the correct way in the proof, but the shirt is different. So if anyone can help me out that would be great. You can give me a call if you need more information. 630.837.9629 or you can email me at info@ragewraps.com

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10pg

11pg

12pg

13pg

rage01.jpg

rage02.jpg

rage03.jpg

rage04.jpg

rage05.jpg

rage06.jpg

rage07.jpg

rage08.jpg

rage09.jpg

rage10.jpg

rage11.jpg

rage12.jpg

rage13.jpg

rage14.jpg

rage15.jpg

rage16.jpg

rage17.jpg

rage18.jpg

rage19.jpg

rage21.jpg

rage22.jpg

rage23.jpg

rage24.jpg

rage25.jpg

rage26.jpg

2B

I don't even do sublimation and can tell that is messed up.

+1

what are they hoping will come from this "UN-biased" observer?
All they are doing now is showing that they can't follow instructions and have no customer service.

Speaking of customer service can you salvage your customer? do they understand that you are not at fault?

WildWestDesigns

I don't even do sublimation and can tell that is messed up.

Yep, there is no way that they can say that there isn't anything wrong with what their output is.

I just don't see how a 3rd party letter is going to sway them any more to re doing the order.

dale911

President
Since you already canceled the payment, I would keep the pics and send the clothing back to the vendor and get another order out to the a different vendor and make the cleint happy. If you aren't out any money on the vendor, it's time to pick up the pieces and make the client happy. I'm sure with the photos and the proofs that you are clear on the chargeback if they try to dispute it. The bank always favors the customer instead of the vendor.

Rage Wraps

It's my credit card company that wants an outside opinion, not the supplier. They want a third party to look at the product and say "Yes the final product does not reflect the original order". Take a look at the digital proofs. Notice on each sleeve there is a different logo? Now look on the final product and see how some have the same logo set? Also look at the digital proof for the "Michele" shirt and then look at the photo of the final product. They changed the spelling. Also it is hard to see but the shirt with the name Denny on it is the wrong size. I have emails detailing sizes and his shirt was made in the wrong size. Capital One is the credit card company and today they told me they are going to issue the funds back to my supplier until I get a third party to show them the product did not match the original order. I know it is total ********, but this is what I have to do to make sure my client gets what they ordered. They are good people and a great client of mine and would love to keep them so this is what I have to do.

Rage Wraps

+1

what are they hoping will come from this "UN-biased" observer?
All they are doing now is showing that they can't follow instructions and have no customer service.

Speaking of customer service can you salvage your customer? do they understand that you are not at fault?
I am sure I can, I do a lot of work for this individual. They are great people, but the longer this gets drawn out the worse things can get. You know how it goes.