• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help to ID this font...

JayVal

I've tried Century and Baskerville, they came close but the ball in the 2 and 6 don't match, and the "stem" in the 2 didn't match either. I tried whatthefont, but it suggested a bunch of fonts that don't match.

Any help or attempt to identify is.... very much appreiciated!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 2.18.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 2.18.36 PM.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 215

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
it is called Playfair display for everything but the 2. It appears they did not like the stylized 2 and replaced it with something else

SignosaurusRex

The 2 appears to possibly be Chronicle Display Condensed ...stretched a bit with the lower left vertex extended (more pointed) and the upper terminal filled out to to match the 6.

shoresigns

it is called Playfair display for everything but the 2. It appears they did not like the stylized 2 and replaced it with something else
The 2 appears to possibly be Chronicle Display Condensed ...stretched a bit with the lower left vertex extended (more pointed) and the upper terminal filled out to to match the 6.

The whole sample is Playfair Display, including the 2. The font includes two sets of figures: oldstyle and lining. Oldstyle is the default, but the ones in the sample are the lining figures.

Also, for some reason the 6 in the sample is in a larger point size than the rest.

playfair-display.png