• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help... weeks of work... TheSignExpert.com needs to be put through its paces

thesignexpert

Well, its been 7 years since we started the website and it has been fortunate to have helped sign folks from all over the world. After some soul searching, a ton of work, and quite a few sleepless nights, we have rebuilt TheSignExpert.com. The new design is more up to date, the site can better handle mobile devices & alternative browsers and everything is a lot easier to navigate (in my opinion). We have new free calculators, expanded vector art and will be resuming the blog work for industry news and interesting nuggets. There is still some work to do BUT I think we are ready to do a limited announced roll-out.

I would like to request that everyone go to the site and click around, use old links, if you know of other sites linking then try to use their links. I am trying to do a good testing of the whole shebang to see if we have broken links, messed up code etc.

Thanks in advance for your help and many, many thanks for your support over the years.

dlndesign

Thanks for putting so much effort into the new design. I use a iPhone and it seems to work well. I haven't noticed anything that would need maintenance. Overall good quality and thanks.