• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with a tradeshow event in Fort Washington, Maryland

ss5520

Is there anybody in or near Fort Washington, Maryland? Need to have a booth assembled and disassembled at end of convention, it will be at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center. National Harbor, MD.
Assembly needs to be done on May 14th and disassembly on May 17th. Work would entail several Tension displays, Feather flags and table covers.

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
If you don't wind up finding someone on here, LMK. I know a guy about an hour away that may be able to help. He's not in the industry but I'd bet you could talk him through it ahead of time if you get desperate.

ss5520

I would appreciate if you could send me his information so that I can give him a call, at least to see what he would charge me. Would be good if he had experience in this kind of assembly. It is simple if you have done it before. Should not take more that a couple of hours work. it will be 1 lit pop-up display, 6 tension displays and 3 flags.
Thanks, Richard.

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
I would appreciate if you could send me his information so that I can give him a call, at least to see what he would charge me. Would be good if he had experience in this kind of assembly. It is simple if you have done it before. Should not take more that a couple of hours work. it will be 1 lit pop-up display, 6 tension displays and 3 flags.
Thanks, Richard.
I sent him a message to see if he's interested and wanting me to pass along his contact info. Will let you know. He's a dude I've known online for a bunch of years and met in person a couple of times. Pretty solid, keeps his word, fairly mechanically minded, etc. so even though he's probably never done this before I'd bet he can handle it. You'll probably have to do a quick video call to show him exactly what needs to be done, but once you do he should be solid for you IF he wants to take the gig.