• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with Color camm pro pc-60

dc303

I have been working with a seikitech plotter and Flexi starter. I just bought a colorcamm pro pc-60 and Cant get Flexi starter to cut or print to the color camm. Just bought Corel Draw and waiting for it to be shipped. Any tips on how to get this colorcamm pro printing and plotting?

thewvsignguy

We use Flexipro 7.6 to print and cut with our PC60 and it does a good job on smaller decals. I don't think you can use the flexi starter to print with, you can use it to cut with though. Make sure you have the correct drivers for the PC60 and make sure your not running vista or 7. I have the drivers for XP at the office so if you need them I can send them to you. Once the drivers are installed you should be able to print and cut from corel. I used corel 10? to print and cut to a PC50 (don't laugh) 8 years ago.

dc303

I am running xp now and I would be really appreciate the drivers. Thanks for all the info I feel better knowing someone has done a print cut with corel.

thewvsignguy

Because you do not need a rip program to run the PC60 it works like a old parallel printer. I'm sure you can surf around the web or the signs101 site and find what the stroke needs to be set in corel for the colorcamm to see it as a cut line (.001 I Think??). If I can find it, I'll send the user manual over with the drivers.

Last edited: