• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with Font and material!!!!

signaturesigns

Can anyone tell me what the font for CANTON is? I know its not a great file, but the thing is this is all I have to recreate from.. See the A and how the flag on top goes to the right? I could really use some help!
Also any suggestions on how to get this on a block wall? Interior, they want to use paint and have me cut stencils for them to use.. Problem being that there will be fresh background colors and text to paint, Im a little hesitant to put vinyl over fresh paint and then remove it and add more vinyl.
I thought of using 3M textured surface vinyl... but it only has a life of 6 months. They want this to last a long time.

Attachments

• suny-canton.gif
    suny-canton.gif
    7 KB · Views: 91

cptcorn

adad
Can anyone tell me what the font for CANTON is? I know its not a great file, but the thing is this is all I have to recreate from.. See the A and how the flag on top goes to the right? I could really use some help!
Also any suggestions on how to get this on a block wall? Interior, they want to use paint and have me cut stencils for them to use.. Problem being that there will be fresh background colors and text to paint, Im a little hesitant to put vinyl over fresh paint and then remove it and add more vinyl.
I thought of using 3M textured surface vinyl... but it only has a life of 6 months. They want this to last a long time.

Gerber Mask would work well for this. I've put it on pretty fresh paint and it was fine.

signaturesigns

Thank You all for your help and quick responses. It is Berkeley Old Style Bold... which I dont have so I am off to purchase it. Thank you Fred for giving me the link for the website to get it!