Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help with font

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by rockongraphix, May 3, 2006.

1. rockongraphix

rockongraphix Member

Mar 17, 2005
    any help trying to find out this font , would be great.

:thankyou: thanks for any help

Michael
    Rockongraphix
    :signs101: :cool1:

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. rockongraphix

rockongraphix Member

Mar 17, 2005
    :signs101: Help !!

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Sorry ... no idea on this one.

4. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    no idea here either... but it is a saturday.

Have you tried opening in photoshop, converting to greyscale, bumping the contrast to get true black & white inverting to black text on white background, then attempting to un-distort it back to straight & true letter forms? You may need to vectorize it before being able to un-distort it, then you can save back to a small .jpg & upload to whatthefont.com

That is what I would usually do before posting here looking for assistance. Or for sure after posting here if nobody gets it right off the bat. Many times, if you don't get a match, you may get another font with similar characteristics, so you can save that results page & show your client what effort you have put into locating it.

5. rockongraphix

rockongraphix Member

Mar 17, 2005
    Thanks guys, customer finaly let me know what the font was Dumbledor , doug i will try that one next time , thanks for the advice.

Michael
    Rockongraphix