• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with glossy vinyl color brand

striper14

Hi, I'm repairing a tailgate on a ute for a panel shop and I'm having trouble matching the colors. When I removed a sample it came off fairly easily so I assumed it was calendered & by the look I thought it was Mactac. However the closest I can get is Avery 91585 Pale Blue. Trouble is this is nowhere near glossy enough & I'm joining up to a large piece of this color on the guards. So my long question is which calendered vinyl is high gloss & has a really pale blue ( i thought it was white at first tho it looks bluer in the photo )
any help appreciated thank you

Attachments

• Apricus.jpg
    Apricus.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 112

striper14

Thanks for looking Custom...wow , fancy Avery having 2 pale blues ? I only found that on Graphic Art mart color swatch, not on my Spandex one. Still not the right color tho.Not glossy enough. My first choice is looking closer

striper14

think i've solved my problem. The fact that it peeled off so easily led me astray. I decided to just order some pale blue & its almost perfect. You are right, its twice as glossy as the color swatch looks & i think being on the tailgate has darkened it slightly. So its just re creating the artwork & we're good to go
Thanks for your input custom:thankyou: