• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help with Logo Design

MODCreations

Need help coming up with something for:

Jenns Creations

Colors have to be: Green, Pink, White and Grey.

I seem to be having a deisgn block with this one. Any help would be great or at least see what people can come up with for a start. :help

Thanks Mike

MODCreations

Jenns Creations is Digital scrapbooking and my designs are just sketchs on paper. Nothing anything decent to even scan in.

Hope this helps

neato

What kind of a look does she want? Classic? Fun? Funky? Vintage? What age range does she fall into? Who is her target market?

SignManiac

I would go with Brush script on a 28 degree angle in lavender and then just underneath, about 2" to the left, make CREATIONS in upper case letters like this, in red Times Roman. But make it a skootch bigger so the people will know what it is she does, which is make creations.

This is important! Oh and don't make the Brush script in upper case letters, it will be harder to read. If you want to go fancy, draw a Nike swoosh around her name only and maybe make that in dark purple.

Pat Whatley

Like this?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 85

Pro Image

Pat your my HERO.......I want to be like you when I grow up......................

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

RebeckaR

You really nailed that one. If you google for scrapbooking sites, like the op did to get some ideas, you'll see that almost every site out there has a logo exactly like that.

I'll bet Pat has a special little nook in his house just for scrapbooking.

nah better yet just go to one of those design contest sites..offer up a $15 starbuck's gift card, submit the 15 best designs to your client of the hundreds you will surely receive and then charge the client top dollar for your design work..heck i'll even chip in a couple bucks towards the prize rather than asking people here to do the work for you.

Jon Aston

I'm no designer, but in this case... I would suggest giving some of Jenn's personal scrapbooks a thorough browsing, then trying to capture the essence of what she does / her unique style.

MODCreations

What kind of a look does she want? Classic? Fun? Funky? Vintage? What age range does she fall into? Who is her target market?

She doesn't care what the look is.
She just wants a logo.
She is 28 and her target market is other online digital scrapbook page designers.

MODCreations

Problem with this design is she really has no idea what she wants and anything is better then nothing as long as it has the colors she wants. And all the scrapbook pages she does is of our daughter.

I should mention that this is for my ex the mother of my daughter.

signmeup

Here ya go. That'll be a hundred bucks please.
I'll accept payment in erotic fish. Or a picture of a ghosts______?

Attachments

• Jenn.jpg
    Jenn.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 91