• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help with Logo Design

stickermonkey

Here's an idea...this is something I did a few years back for a Jewel designer. I changed the colours to match your specs.

Just a quick idea

Attachments

• example.jpg
    example.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 101

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
my designs are just sketchs on paper. Nothing anything decent to even scan in.

if she really has no idea what she wants, this is where you should be starting....sketch out a bunch of thumbnail designs and let her take a look....that'll at least give her something to look at....

from there, you should be able to nail down what she wants...then either combine elements from a few different thumbnails, or in the rare case that she really likes one of the thumbnails, and create the logo in vector...show her black and white to start and then start adding in the colors...don't go crazy on the effects/outlines/yada yada yada

Jillbeans

I did attempt to do something for you over the weekend, but it looked like a 10 year old did it so I deleted it.

MODCreations

I did attempt to do something for you over the weekend, but it looked like a 10 year old did it so I deleted it.

Awe thanks Jill and it's ok. You do great work. =)

Myself i shouldn't do it but you know try to be nice. But I will scan in a few of my ideas that i have on paper and see if anyone likes any of them or not.

Jillbeans

My attempt this weekend used the same font as Stickermonkey.
It just looks so scrapbookish.
But I think that's why I deleted it.
:)

GypsyGraphics

Here ya go. That'll be a hundred bucks please.
I'll accept payment in erotic fish. Or a picture of a ghosts______?

You mean to tell me for $100 i can get a logo, but that same $100 only buys me a "picture" of a ghosts ____? Geezzz, i'm n the wrong business.

signgal

You really nailed that one. If you google for scrapbooking sites, like the op did to get some ideas, you'll see that almost every site out there has a logo exactly like that.

I'll bet Pat has a special little nook in his house just for scrapbooking.

bahahahahaha!!!! You been outted, man!!!! Busted!

if the client has no direction you hand them a book of logos, stacks of magazines, or tell them to start bringing you examples of the style that they would like to work towards and you don't put pencil to paper until your client is able to articulate what it is they are after... but to start designing without any customer direction is not a very effective use of your time.

stickermonkey

My attempt this weekend used the same font as Stickermonkey.
It just looks so scrapbookish.
But I think that's why I deleted it.
:)

Exactly...these "crafty" people like this sorta thing. My client was ubber excited about her biz logo. lol...you have to tap into your inner "Martha Stuart" when designing for craft buisnesses. ;)

TheSellOut

Exactly...these "crafty" people like this sorta thing. My client was ubber excited about her biz logo. lol...you have to tap into your inner "Martha Stuart" when designing for craft buisnesses. ;)

My inner Martha does not like getting tapped into!!:Big Laugh

MODCreations

if she really has no idea what she wants, this is where you should be starting....sketch out a bunch of thumbnail designs and let her take a look....that'll at least give her something to look at....

from there, you should be able to nail down what she wants...then either combine elements from a few different thumbnails, or in the rare case that she really likes one of the thumbnails, and create the logo in vector...show her black and white to start and then start adding in the colors...don't go crazy on the effects/outlines/yada yada yada

Yes that is what i did on a few papers. And she can see them or have a better idea of what she wants.