• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help With My 255-35PL

cybernalin

Move the Thread if i posted in a wrong section
i need a help from you guys... so here is the question I have a 6Color 6feet Phaeton UD-213 Printer (4 Years Old) with SPT 255 35PL head and i'm currently using only 4 Heads... Because other 2 Heads have problem with nozzle(Nozzle Clogged and ink not firing directly)... currently i have a problem with my Magenta head the problem is if i need to print a 36'' X 12'' print with magenta it's getting clogged about half of the print so i need to clean the printer manually about 2 or 3 times to print depend on magenta That i have used on the design ... i checked adjusting head voltage but no luck... Tried with 6pass 4 pass 3pass same thing happend Test Print is 100% ok... what i have tried is cleaned the damper and print head with syringe as video shown(manually) and same result Damper works just like video shows so ... Do i need to replace the damper...
I can provide actual images Or video if you guys need to check Kindly help me :help

[video=youtube;ww9kE9tbEn0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww9kE9tbEn0[/video]

gregwallace

You probably do need to change the damper. I would swap the magenta head with another color. The starvation will not necessarily follow if the damper is affixed to the head. If the starvation is immediate and relative to ink consumption (with no error messages) then usually you would have a ink flow issue after the subtanks (assuming your printer has subtanks). If the ink starvation is gradual and is pretty much always present then I would say the head temp is off or possibly bad ink.

cybernalin

You probably do need to change the damper. I would swap the magenta head with another color. The starvation will not necessarily follow if the damper is affixed to the head. If the starvation is immediate and relative to ink consumption (with no error messages) then usually you would have a ink flow issue after the subtanks (assuming your printer has subtanks). If the ink starvation is gradual and is pretty much always present then I would say the head temp is off or possibly bad ink.

First Thanks for your reply...
i also tried with changing ink i can guaranteed no problem with inks and yes i have 6 sub tank +safety tank just like this... and magenta subtank is normal just like others... currently my head temp is on 27.5 and head voltage is running on 21.4 and head default voltage is 21.0 and i adjusted the voltage to 19.8 and it's not stable so the 21.2 to 21.8 is the is stable voltage right now... any suggestion oh i forgot to tell you i tried to print by removing the solenoid tube and same result...
sub_tank_sample.jpg