• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help with printing POP-UP Material

mharrison

I have a Mutoh 1614 and trying to print for the first time on fellers pop-up banner material. Im having trouble with getting pinch roller marks on the print. I soaked the rollers last night for three hours and then let them dry, so rollers are clean. I changed heater settings on pop-up profile from 40 42 50 to 32 34 50 and no luck. Im using wasatch fo rmy rip. Has anyone had this problem before? Any help would be appreciated.

Martin

MilanoGuru

If you like Fellers I would stick with the Suave` material it works good for non edge curl applications for pop signs. I use the Ultraflexx Double Sided Block Out, it has no scrim and works awesome for banner stands and trade show applications. Unless I am missing what you need it for. What sort of PoP signs are you doing?

mharrison

Im using this material on retractable banner stands. Im just having problems with pinch roller marks on the material. Rollers are clean as well.

Thanks

Rooster

I increase the heat to make the roller marks go away on my JV33.

Try 45/45/50 and see if it helps.

MilanoGuru

i had the same problem with the Pop Up. I am using a Roland XC540 and it did the same thing. I had no Idea how to get rid of it. It was cheaper and faster for me to just get a material that worked for me. I know that the POPUP is pretty damn cheap but it just lead to a lot of headaches. let me know what you find out I might go back to the material.
Thanks. Good Luck!

mharrison

I have solved the problem thanks to rooster. I changed the heat settings to 45 50 50. When I changed from 42 44 50 to 45 45 50 the issue was still there and when I went to the 45 50 50 it cleared up. Printed 3 46.5"w x 86"l banners and they look great. Thanks again for all of the input.

Martin:thankyou: