Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with software for printer

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by gabagoo, Feb 8, 2019.

1. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    I run a Mimaki jv3 and I am hooked up via firewire. 2 days ago I had a blue screen on my print computer. I rebooted and everything seemed fine. Today I go to print and I see that the file is going through really fast unlike the way it normally goes through slowly as the printer prints taking the info as needed. Now I have no idea where to look to see whats going on. I was thinking of reloading the drivers but can't remember where to even look to do that. I use Flexi for outputting. any ideas what may have happened?

Tags:
  2. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    OK never mind I figured it out. a good thing I have a duplicate hard drive in the comp. I unplugged the solid state and plugged in the alternate and then went to check the settings and I see what needed to be changed... good thing for the spare hard drive all good

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019