• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with software for printer

gabagoo

I run a Mimaki jv3 and I am hooked up via firewire. 2 days ago I had a blue screen on my print computer. I rebooted and everything seemed fine. Today I go to print and I see that the file is going through really fast unlike the way it normally goes through slowly as the printer prints taking the info as needed. Now I have no idea where to look to see whats going on. I was thinking of reloading the drivers but can't remember where to even look to do that. I use Flexi for outputting. any ideas what may have happened?

gabagoo

OK never mind I figured it out. a good thing I have a duplicate hard drive in the comp. I unplugged the solid state and plugged in the alternate and then went to check the settings and I see what needed to be changed... good thing for the spare hard drive all good

Last edited: