• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with Summa d75

decalman

I have a Summa d75 and my problem is this.
I have a 79 inch piece of 951 left. I need to cut 64 inches of graphics, but the cutter spools out too much material. What's the settings on this to load a piece, not a roll ? Thanks, for the Christmas gift.:eek:

jerry369

Pay very attention to disable autoload option, do it only when strictly necessary and only if you are using sheets. Tracking problems may occur when autoload option is set to off.
Personally I suggest to set it to off only when using OPOS sheet mode

decalman

Pay very attention to disable autoload option, do it only when strictly necessary and only if you are using sheets. Tracking problems may occur when autoload option is set to off.
Personally I suggest to set it to off only when using OPOS sheet mode

I don't won't to risk having tracking problems. I'm always cutting longer graphics. 8 feet to 15. It's set up great now. Except for this problem.
I think I'll just waste a portion of the sheet.
Thanks

striper14

i've never had tracking problems, except from user error...anything up to 3 metres is no problem, longer stuff i put those guide wheel things on but thats been rare & i nursemaid the job in those cases anyway...