• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with T shirt transfer print quality...

Mike_Koval

We have countless amounts of customers who use their solvent printers for printing full color transfers. Very successfully as well. As with anything, there are limitations to what what you would want to produce as a heat transfer.

Yes - If you print a 12x12 full front/back design, it is going to fell like a big patch. It is a given and there is nothing you can do about it.

Check out the designs the House of Graphics is doing. These designs are perfect for producing with heat transfer material and solvent printers. Even if you use the thickest media out there, the designs are small enough and the hand wont be very noticeable. The transfer on the shorts and the sleeves are perfect examples of prints to produce. Keep in mind also that heat applied graphics can be applied to more than just t-shirts. Consider bags, totes, hats, gloves, socks, anything fabric for that matter.

I supply a number of different materials for solvent printed transfers. Shoot me an email or give me a call with questions or to discuss.

Mike_Koval

At first I hated using heat transfer and my roland but now i love it!

I got a "play" roll from Fellers. Its the rtape flexprint Tatto. The stuff is great.
Prints great and transfers great.

I tried it on pretty much everything I had

attachment.php

Made 30 shirts for a afterschool program I teach and they looked great!

attachment.php

Works very good on jerseys.. thin and you really cant even tell its there

attachment.php

Made this for a buddy to test

attachment.php

Even tried it on a ball
It has lasted for a long time already!

attachment.php

Stay away from Sojar.. Its junk to deal with the contour cuts

Great stuff by the way!

Mosh

Good work. The best day of my career was the day I told a customer
"WE NO LONGER PRINT SHIRTS", did it for 17 years and am so glad to
not do it anymore. PITA!!!

timkaz227

I am using T Printz by Sihl. Images look great. I use a low tack transfer tape to reduce image pulling off.

34Ford

It may just be me but when the OP put in his title it is heat transfers to me dont mean heat applied vinyl.

Two totally different things and how its applied.

96XP

Just starting out and am using Rite-Media QEP Classic 15 x 66 Heat Textile Transfer #RM-QEP-1566 (still learning/testing)
Using the RM Quick Easy Print profile.
The saturation is awesome. (using premask and Teflon for mat finish)

settings:
res 720 x 720
mode: CMYK (v)
halftone: dither
interpolation: nearest neighbor
direction: bi-directional
head speed 400
color mgmt: Pre-Press U.S.
heat: 325 degrees F / 13 seconds

Attachments

• unholy terror T.jpg
    unholy terror T.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 155
  • wb.jpg
    wb.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 131

d fleming

Eco print solvent print from ipmrintables warehouse with evolution mask. Best thing I have found so far for small run or specialty. Print to bleed, cut almost immediately and slam on shirt with heat press.