• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need help with the jeep shack logo...

bullcrew

fabrication side of to "The Jeep Shack" so need some ideas on logo or for side of jeep....
Yes i still design but we moved shop and house recently so i have got NOTHING where it needs to be aside of my fabrication shop...lo.
I do t have time to overthink things like I generally so....for other peoples stuff I have no issues my own I over critique and look at all the reasons its not going to work...
And yes i rely on you guys for my design ideas personally and do nlt have issues with other peoples stuff...that I can do that as I don't have aersonal vested interest in it where I constantly try and change it....

Thanks in advance and one of our guys on here did my current brut4ce logo....simple and love it...my ideas were over thought...trust you guys always have....:thumb:

So i want to use both doors for the jeep shack, I have done some layouts but just don't click for me...can't see running em if I'm not comp,etely happy....

Anyhow its going on my jeep....here is how it currently sits.

p4pb11168151.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bullcrew

I like your Jeep.
Thanks...yeah I have a equinox for the sign side of things and then the beast for the fabrication side lol...can't daily drive this for quotes...my prices would have to be too high to pay for gas....