Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help

Discussion in 'Roland' started by tdgraphics, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Hi,

I have just had to rebuild my printing machine. I run VersaWorks and th disk I had was for version 1.0. Unfortunatly I canno find it for some reason and need to get hold of a VersaWorks install disk.

As it happens I spoke to Roland Ireland many months ago about a new disk and they have told me that they don't have one but will get me one. Every time I ask, they still don't have one.

Is there a tech or some out there that can point me in the direction of downloading one or something as waiting for Roland seems a waste of time.

Thanks in advance,

Neil

Tags:
  2. Pacific Coast Sign

Pacific Coast Sign Active Member

Jun 19, 2008
    Portland, OR
    Roland can send you to a Roland link to download the latest Versaworks to your computer...no waiting necessary.

3. I have spoken to Roland land a number of times about this and nobody mentioned a linkThey just said they would get a CD with the application on it. As yet though nothing. Does anyone know the Roland link? so PM me.

I have found a number of Pirate sites perporting to have the software in varoius version, but I am very wary about downloading something from them.

Neil

4. Got it sorted.

Spoke to a guy, Peter at Roland Ireland and he burned me a copy, which I picked up this afternoon. He apologized for the previous requests not being fulfilled.

Alls well that ends well.

Neil

5. Pacific Coast Sign

Pacific Coast Sign Active Member

Jun 19, 2008
    Portland, OR
    The Roland techs can email you a link to the site.... We use this often when in need of a newer version.