• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help

SN420

One benefit of the franchise system I will miss is the network. I am hoping, my until now, unused membership to signs101 may be the answer.
Does anybody have a supplier they would recommend for frames for changeable graphics on the side of box trucks. I am looking at a size of 88" X 192". Any help would be appreciated.

i would look at outwater and see if they have the components to fabricate what you need. i would also look at the many types of banner framing systems that are available, if you don;t wish to use a banner on the side of the trucks you may be able to alter the framing system for a sign that fits your specifications.

gbarker

There was a sign business magazine article on this a year or so ago. Hold on I'll go get it, yes I know exactly where it is...

Sorry it was two years ago and it was the Digital Graphics buyers guide August 2008. Well it doesn't show the manufacturer but it lists two companies that use them, TruckAds, LLC. (http://www.truckads.com/) and Epic Media Group. You can try contacting Dave King "david@themarketking.com", he wrote the article.

Hope this helps.

Last edited: