• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need idea and/or someone to make them

SPCAE_86

Yea, then I have to work on my doublesided technique. Trying to decide if it is worth it. I would be their lifesave if I can do it though, guess they have looked everywhere and nobody wants it.

Tyvek should work fine for the application. Our sign business here is a sub-section of the printing company. I print 2-sided tyvek on a weekly basis and that is ran on a color copier. It only cost 10 pennies to print each side and kicks out around 50 12" x 18" sheets every minute. I would never suggest trying this with a wide-format inkjet printer. Ink cost to much and you will spend more than the 10 minutes it would take to print and cut down the whole job when using a color copier.

Locals Find!

Tell them that coins have been a tradition for over 100 years for a Reason and they should respect those that have come before them.

The tradition was started by what later became my branch of the Service the Air Force. It identified who we were. It said we weren't the enemy. It was our identification. When all else was gone. We had those coins to identify ourselves apart from the enemy.

Tell them to not trample on the memories of those who came before and hold that tradition proudly. Too much of our military traditions have been cast aside lightly this last decade.

Sorry, if I seem harsh. Some of us worked real hard to earn those coins we carry and we didn't buy ours at some novelty shop vendor.